Thursday, March 19, 2009

Early Morning

So, there I was just sleeping peacefully. I was bothering nothing and no one. And the dump trucks decided to finish filling in the gym's old pool. They are making it another weight room after filling the pool. For some ungodly reason they wanted to do it at 7:30 in the morning. I know what you people are thinking, oh 7:30 isn't early but for me it is. Kind of.

Anyway, whatever. It got me up and writing a blog so that hopefully makes you guys happy. I was specifically going to write this blog about something but I kind of forgot so I'll just wing it for a bit and I might remember.

A good thing that happened this week: I found my old Rage Against the Machine CD in my car. I was soooo stoked. Almost stoked to the point that I skipped riding to listen in. Ha! Just kidding. I did skip some ice cream at lunch to listen to it though.

I'm trying not to complain, but this pretty much is. I'm really starting to get tired of the cold early mornings. I get up and it's just cold enough to ware pants but by mid day I need to ware shorts. Anyway, not a big deal but it is kind of annoying. Before you know it, I'll be complaining about the hot weather. That's the fault of the human race isn't it? I mean we are never satisfied, that can be a good thing and also a bad one. That was you daily psychology lesson from T. Cowie.

Speaking of which I'm about to go to psy class. And I'm super stoked about it because I really don't have to do anything, I just sit in class playing on my computer. Parents, you were totally not supposed to read that last bit.

Well since this was a pretty lame post (although I might add more later today) I need to find something that will make it better. I'll be back in a bit.

Here are some vintage pictures back from when I was super cereal. You might have seen them before, perhaps not. Anyway enjoy.


No comments: