Monday, March 30, 2009

Attack of the Birds

Wow, so much has been packed into the day. Who'd have thunk it was a Monday? It all started with me going or not going to class. Haha just kidding, I went to all of my classes today. Well, that took up my time till 3 o'clock or so.

Chaput hit me up for a nice recovery ride. We rode out to Rosman but got attacked by like a hundred birds. Chaput got nailed in the shoulder while I missed one that hit my back. We were JRAing and these birds freaking dive bombed us.

After we got in some quality hang out time at the shop we rode back to BC and enjoyed a pleasant meal at the caf. After that I wanted to ride the mtb around so Chaput met up with Chedda T, P. Enis, and that really tall guy and started making some ruts and berms. I came over and we rode to the top of Ross Hall where we scoped some sick free riding lines. To make a long story about me um..."testing" the foam pit we convered the leaf pile to a makeshift foam pit and perfected our three-sixes.

Then we skipped out on our fire drill to hang out at Ingles to read magazines. We are intellectual and smrt.

Anyway, we learned a very important lesson last week. Next time don't take 50 cookies from the caf without thinking about the consequences. No, not that we go in trouble, more the fact of we are soooo sick and tired of cookies. I'm pretty sure I will kill myself if I eat another.



No comments: