Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another

So, I never really got around to writing a blog for the race so I'll move on to the next one. I pretty much told the story in the first one.
Although this time I will actually post some pictures.

I've just been chilaxing in GA with the Manamial. Nothing too interesting happing, we did the Reality Bikes Worlds ride last night, good ride with some fast guys. I think the Manamial got the KOM sprint and I got third in the final sprint so we pulled our weight. Probably never go back for a while since racing started and everything. It was a good time and we had some good fun.

Me and the guy from PA have been riding and working on some serious hang out time in the GA. Saturday morning we are driving down to the ATL to go race. The Manamial has been killing me on some hilly rides around the county.

I've been trying to work on my "plans" for the summer. No, I don't have a set schedule of races this season so I'm just going with the flow and picking some good races and trying to run it wide at those few.

For sure, I'm going the 12Hrs of Tsali, Bump, the SERC race at Tsali, and the first Kenda Cup race at Ducktown. Then I'm not really sure, just see if I have enough money to go to each race.

Anyway, I'm watching Marshal talk to some people over Skype and it's totally distracting me so I'm going to cut out. I'll see if I can type a more interesting blog tomorrow. Now for what you've been waiting for PICTURES!!!







Well good night everybody I'm signing off. Time to go do work!
Do a couple of these before bed time:




Later nerds!

No comments: