Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big News

So yeah, see if you can guess the tune...


Aww dang, get your hammers ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the freaking porch (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your hobbit toes
We running this, let's go

I'm livin in a shed (I'm in a shed)
I'm livin in a shed (I'm in a shed)
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm livin in a shed (living in the shed)
I'm living in a shed (I'm in a shed)
I'm living in a shed
Take a good hard look at my awesome shed (shed, yeah)

I'm in a shed you mothers take a look at me
Straight hammering nails in Timmay's yard
Busting out boards, wind whipping my tin roof
You can't stop me cause I'm living in a shed

Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm in a shed, Mitch (Mitch)
We drinking Timmay's beer and eating his food,
Cause it's so sick (sick)
I got my bike on the wall
And my bed on the floor
I'm sleeping on the floor, you inside
Straight chillin with AC

I'm riding on my bike, doing flips and tricks
The mud's flying, getting everybody all dirty
But this ain't Moto, this is real as it gets
I'm in a shed, mothertrucker, don't you ever forget

I'm in a shed and
It's going slow and
I got a outdoor theme
I'm the king of the world
In a shed like Langston Hughes
If you're in the yard,
Then you're sure not me-oh

Get up, this shed is REAL!

Screw houses, I'm in a shed
Screw power lines, I use batteries,
I'm my shed by my self (yeah)
There's no noise in my shed

Hey ma, if you could see me now (see me now)
Arms spread wide on my pallet porch (pallet porch)
Gonna fly this shed to the moon somehow (moon somehow)
Like Dan Ennis, anything is possible

Yeah, never thought I'd be in a shed
It's a big green yard (yeah)
It's the garden of Eden
Look at me, oh (all hands in my shed)

Never thought I'd see the day
When a big shed was coming my way
Believe me when I say
I'm sleeping in a shed

I'm in a shed
I'm in a shed
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm livin in a shed (woah)
I'm in a shed
I'm in a shed
Take a good hard look at my mothatruckin' shed (sha-sha-shorty, shorty, yeah)

Can't wait
T

2 comments:

Emily said...

aww dannnnngg son, that is straight up thug life. droppin fat beatzzzz.

is there a story behind how this song came about?

Tristan Cowie said...

possibly....another story requires another blog

which will be coming....