Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back Home

Well, I'm back. You could figure that out from the title. I've been home for a day and a half and I'm already back to being busy. First day of work went good, pulling the same job as last summer with a day camp in Gainesville. Pretty fun and real easy work. Relatively.

Anyway, quick recap from the last post. I raced Offenburg and got lapped three laps in. A bit of a bummer since I raced for an hour total. I guess you'll have that when your racing the very best in the world.

Slowly made my way from Releigh to Winston to Brevard where I hung out with a really old friend for a few days. Had some great rides hanging out with our "guns" out. I don't think I ever stopped smiling for the whole ride. The one and only KOP talked me into doing the 24 Hours of Burn that weekend too. Probably not the best rest week I could have had but it was good to show off the local sponsors and throw down with some other good teams. Even though we didn't win, I taught the team of roadies a lesson. It will be a while before they forget the cocky guy who passed them with full baggies and goggles.

I took some pictures, but I can't manage to expend that many watts to go down stairs and get my camera so they'll have to wait for another blog.

The next course? Probably Bump and Grinding some parts this weekend in Alabama and then it's a weekend off before Massanutten in Virginia. Then I'm off to Wisconsin to hit a national race and see if any of the training I'm doing is paying off. Dan P. knows what type of training I'm doing haha. Not really, I'll tell you who does though. A little bit of "pinning it with some flordia sprinkles". Good times trying to figure out what I'm saying with that one.

I might even have to offer up another prize. Let me know in the props section.

Quick shout out to the five people that read my blog and who get bummed out that I haven't included them in my "bros" section. You put me up on yours and I'll return the favor. Tit for tat brosuf.

Anyway, it's getting close to the parents bedtime which means it's mine too. There's really nothing to do after the 'rents go to bed.

Later America, good night and good luck.
T

No comments: