Monday, June 7, 2010

Bama

Monday after racing is always fun. Sometimes you feel good, sometimes bad. Today was one of the not so great. The race at Bump and Grind went pretty good, I was able to squeak in a third which I'm pretty happy about. Although Thomas and Woodall dropped me hardcore on the climb and I was suffering for the rest of the race. Good times though. The reason I'm not having such a great Monday is that near the end of the first lap I decided to take a bridge crossing a little too fast. Came off it and managed to get away with a bum shoulder and a wicked cramp in my calf.

But enough complaining, I'm happy to hang the bike up for a weekend and chilax with some friends. I'm pretty happy about not being on the road for another week. Maybe I can finally finish painting my room or something. Highly unlikely though, I'm having wayyy too much fun enjoying my summer vacation.

Well, uh yeah. I finally went downstairs and grabbed my camera so enjoy. Keep it TAC'ed everybody. Enjoy the summa.


The gang hanging at the 24 Hours of Burn.


Spied this guy at the Offenburg race in Germany. He was part of the Japanese national team and he was wearing a Cample's Soup T-shirt! Euro fashion at its finest. Awesome! If someone can tell me were I can get one I'll throw a sick T. Cowie prize pack together for ya.


T-Nasty showing off his super sick rock pile and he's infamous dance moves at Bump and Grind.

Almost forgot! Huge props to Dan the P. Ennis for nabbing his first pro win, Grubby learned some tips from the man from Florida. Like a super sick scrub over the last double at Ft Bill. Never mind me explaining it, watch it.

No comments: