Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I might have used that title before...hmmm. Don't know. Oh well what does it matter. It's turning out to be one of those days. Last week has been pretty slow. I've mostly been chilaxing at the house waiting for my injuries to heal up. It's been pretty slow going but I finally got the stitches out of my face yesterday. It feels SO much better you have no idea. Hopefully within a few days I'll be able to eat normally and do other normal things people do with their mouths, like talk. And smile.

Anyway, back to Saturday. I mean Sunday. Getting my days mixed up. It's the summer time isn't that supposed to happen? Looks like I'm going shopping with the parents since I can't really ride yet. My computer is sort of dying too so I'm typing this whole thing out on my touch which is a real pain by the way. But heavens no! I can't let my loyal three people who occiationly read my blog down. I miss my computers spell check and I'm sure you guys do too by this point.

There was something else I was going to say but I can't remember what it was. Well I'll have to end it there I guess. Just doing work and finding projects around the house to work on. Nothing special just regular here. I would add some movies or something at this point but I can't really do that without my computer so I'll just tell ya to go check out the Yeti cycles page. There's a feature about a trip the guys took to California and my boy Gwin is litterally completely sideways on an xc bike. Wow.

Yeah he does that on the reg.
T

3 comments:

Dan Ennis said...

get healed up quick man, too much good stuff to ride right now. speaking of xc bikes, got something new.....

Jessica Ducharme said...

Hey! I just discovered your blog about a week ago, so you now have four followers :) I can't believe you typed that whole thing on your ipod- impressive.

Glad you are feeling better!

Tristan Cowie said...

Finally got around to checking my blog commets.

Jessy, yes typing pages on ipods is no fun. And yay! I have four people who read my blog.

Dano, you'd better get your happy ass down here and ride with me, I'm adding some stuff just for you.....bring spikes and be prepared to make some ruts.