Friday, February 27, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of domination

So, I was just finished with my med term examination when I happened to spy a certain green skin suit in the computer lab. He so politely reminded me that I needed to post another blog namely because the Saint had the most recent. (Well Pinnet posted last night but his was all pictures so that doesn't really count.)

Here goes, in just a few hours the RDS from Brevard is traveling down South, not to this place unfortunately



but more like this:




Eh, it's not that bad usually. This might be better.




Anyway, we're going down for a weekend of racing and riding and tons of hanging out in the North area of the GA. More specifically, my house. And Chaput's too. According to Squirrel time we should get there by 6 tonight so if anyone want to come party make sure you go to the Chaputs as we will have the master Squirrel at my house. Saturday morning looks to be nice with a 100% chance of rain and 50 degree weather with a enjoyable Team Time Trial at 9. Then everybody packs into the van and rushes back to the house where we can get some quality hang out time in.

Sunday will be even better with a 60% chance of snow along with some 40 degree weather. Us Brevardians ain't scared about a 60 mile road race in those conditions either. So uh...please don't come to the race because it will more than likely suck to stand in the rain and/or snow for four hours. Or if you do bring a gun. For me first.

During the projected 12 hours of hang out time tomorrow I'll probably be able to update and post how the races went. We've got to be back by 6 because I'd rather be riding has a soccer game. I'd rather be doing other things too.

Anyway, keep it pinned and remember if you hate riding your bike over the weekend we are hating it more.
Later nerdz,
T

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'll give you props for saying RDS. Hell yes!

Out of sympathy or perhaps stupidity, I decided to race in Gville tomorrow. Bring it on!