Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time for Somthing New?

What's up other Americans, or Canadians for that matter. Or even other people too.

I've just been hanging out as usual in the big city of Brevard. Got my shock in from those wonderful people in California so I've been trying to dial in the MTB. I did a really good ride yesterday with some fun tempo workouts thrown in there. Felt good and even tried some new lines on Northslope and Bennet.

Everything looks good, I love the new bike now. It felt good when I got it but it was very, very different from the old Epic. Now that I finally have it dialed for Pisgah it feels great. I still need to work on the flatter faster set up but I've got some time to do that.

I'm skipping the Greenville road races this weekend because I'm going home instead. The parents want to hang out for a bit and I need to pick up some stuff. I can't wait to ride my new bike on my own trails. Pisgah's great but there's nothing like ripping it up in your back yard. Literally.

I was straight suffering for bit with school but I think I've finally got back on top of it, luckily because road season is just around the corner.

Anyway now that I said that I should probably go to class instead of skipping it like I planned. Haha, just kidding.

So I thought I might expand on the sideburns, what you do you guys think? I included some material from the king himself, Mr. Burnside.




And for those of you who want to race me next year, remember that I make this guy look slow.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

dude that stach would be rad, i can see it flapping in the cali breeze now as you push the dog to victory.