Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Get That Money

Dude so something is wrong with our room. It's not something I necessarily am upset about. Me and Chaput have put up some posters around the room. It took about a week before the posters starting falling down. For some reason the tape won't stick to the walls. It's not the tape's fault either. We've gone from the blue painters tape (the stuff that the college wants us to use because it won't tear up the paint), to green painters tape (is there a difference?), to the ultimate: duck tape. Granted it is the white duck tape instead of the supreme grey duck tape that sticks to anything. But no tape will work on the posters. We have even tried mixing the different tapes. I am determined to find a solution to this problem so I will hopefully find it soon.

In other news, I am trying to put off class and homework to write a blog. Well, that's not really news is it? I think DE is in a writing mood so I wouldn't put it past him to write a blog this morning. To help with your lack of productivity I am going to post a sick movie of not my favorite riders but really good ones none the less.

Well I can't of anything else to write right now. Clean out those throttles because your gonna need it. B-College is bringing the rain.

And remember to B-Legit.

T

No comments: