Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

Just reminding everyone out there that the nice weather isn't going to last long. Get real, it's February. I mean I know I'm in the South but still. This warm weather just means that it's going to hit us hard during road season, which is not really a bad thing now that I think about it.

What have I been doing since my last post like two days ago? Uh...trying to avoid my advisor who so kindly reminded me that I needed to start studying for A and P. Better get on it. Medical Terminology is a freaking hard class too, for those aspiring Exercise Science majors out there, don't take Med Term, no actually take it because it will whoop you butt but you'll learn a lot. It's not that bad if you actually study and do other things to help you remember stuff like I don't.

The old mtb is waiting on a new shock, so I've been riding the off-dirt bike a bit. I might even have to ride it today, hopefully the sky will open and I won't have to. Oh well.

Anyway, don't make the cycling gods angry, they might do bad things to you.


No comments: