Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School Sessh

I'm back, well back in person and back in school. It's awesome. Both really. And both not.

Last weekend I spent the days enjoying some sweet entertainment in Boone NC. It was an awesome time. I did some DH runs at Hawksnest Resort and rode like three hours around the mountains. It was a pretty good time.

Then when I got back to school everything just hit the fan. It sucks. I just seem to be hitting road block after road block. And it's not getting any better. Why can't I just show up to school and sign in and that's it. Why all the bs stuff? Arrr. I'm pissed.

We have our first race this weekend and honestly I'm not really sure if I'm racing or not because the wonderful "doctor's office" in Brevard has deemed me not healthy enough to race. I'll tell you who's unhealthy, all those football players who cannot walk down the street without loosing their breath.

I'm done. I'm sooo tired of being nice to people that really piss me off. What good does it do to be nice to certain "people" when I know there is going to be no benefit for me. I'm not going to get anything out of it.

I'm pissed, and I'm done, and I need to go ride but I can't since it's raining.

Anyway, enjoy the movie since it's about people who are the best in world because they don't sit around like certain "athletes" I know.
T

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"What good does it do to be nice to certain "people" when I know there is going to be no benefit for me. I'm not going to get anything out of it. "

THAT QUOTE IS THE LAMEST, MOST IGNORANT THING I'VE NEVER HEARD COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH TRISTAN COWIE!!! YOU'RE SO AMURICA... maybe that's why they call you Captain America...