Friday, August 28, 2009

Can't Get None

So the last post was a little aggro. To say the least. I'll try not to be that harsh again. It's just been a rough going for the first week of school. Everything is different and hard to figure out. Dude life is hard to figure out.

Oh well, this weekend is our first collegiate race. It's up in the East Tennessee at ETSU. Hopefully good times. I'm not going to be racing though, just taking this weekend off to get some more good training in the legs. My first race will hopefully be the race at Lees McRae two weekends from now.

Anyway to make for sounding so conceded last time I'm going to post some pretty sweet pictures of stuff I "stumbled upon". The first two are kind of how I feel right now and the last hasn't been seen in a while but it's needs to be spread around. That's Dan P. Ennis, one of the few people that I have to bow to.





This caption is: "Death by paper football".



No comments: