Monday, August 3, 2009

Mount Broh-man

Sup 'merica. How are things going down there? It's pretty good fun up here. Well except for the internet. I finally, after four days of trying was able to get something other than Google and Facebook. For some reason those are the two that worked. Don't ask me.

Anyhow, it's been fun chillaxing in K-Bec for the past couple of days. The course is alright, the past three times I rode it I felt like a little girl on her first prom date. I was all over the place! It's been raining off and on for the past few days so that's making the slow, technical sections even sketchier. There is however, a section on an old dual slalom track and you know I'm "givin 'er" Dan P. I finally was able to clean all of them today, albeit it was not very pretty. Sorry Old Man, I know that it's fast to roll stuff but I'm not caring that much about going fast. Since I'm going to get schooled by the best in the world I figure I'd just let it hang out a little more and hopefully you guys back home can see what happens on Freecaster.

I start at 2:30 but I doubt I'll even be in the camera at the start since I'll be at the very back. My number is 116 so I know that there is at least 115 people in my race and all of them are going to be starting in front of me. Awesome. So since I was feeling a bit girlie I mounted up some Specialized spikes (Storms)and I'm sure they'll hook up since my boy Scrub "Sam" Hill rode them to a win last weekend at Mont St. Anne. What he didn't tell the reporters was that I told him what tires to use.

The rest of vacation? Um...not really sure yet. I'm probably going to hit the national race at Mount Snow since it looks like they might have changed the course back to the better, old one. We'll see. After that it's just me taking my time coming home and riding a ton. And yes, to all those who are worried about me being "in shape" for the collegiate season should not worry no moe. I'll be in pretty good shape ready to run it wide and let it slide.

Later America, if it weren't for Tim Horton's I'd be back.

1 comment:

The Hoo said...

YOU DIDN'T TALK ABOUT YOUR BFF KATIE COMPTON!! wtf. that's the only reason i looked at this post.

not really. way to represent.