Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Turning Leaves

The leaves are falling and my time is running down at Brevard. Or at least that's what I'm trying to think. I still have another semester to go and I'm just barely half way done with this one.

I only have a few minutes before class so this will be short. About to pack up and head out to Cali again for the national champs. I'm pretty stoked about going but I'm not really looking forward to racing. Everybody has been asking about if I'm going to go for the win or not. Truth is, I don't really care. Win or lose I'll be spending my fall break in Cali. Pretty awesome.

Anyways, I don't have internet at my house so it's making writting blogs a little more difficult but I should be able to update once I'm out there.

Keep that dial rev'ed out. I gotta go to class.

TC


Oh and this is awesome.

1 comment:

Jessica Ducharme said...

Hey, (Mr.) Tristan! Good luck on the race! Be safe :)