Friday, October 22, 2010

In-n-Out

Well, that was pretty much how the week went. We flew over to Cali, wrapped up a championship, and flew back. Not a bad way to spend your fall break. It's been pretty busy getting back into the swing of things. I had internet at my house for like a day and then it peaced out on me.

Nationals went pretty good. I grabbed a few podiums, pulled off the individual omnium, and helped the team win another national championship. Pretty sweet way to wrap up my collegiate mountain bike career.

Anyways, I just wanted to do a quick update and give some shout outs. I just saw that the GA Cross series had a stacked C field. It's been like 40 riders at ever single race just in that class. Pretty freaking awesome.

I'm working on a full nationals report that should be coming soon, of course it's a whole lot easier to say that than to actually do it.

I leave you with a quick link to a shout out about me. Big thanks goes out to one of the Kasiers of Brevard.


TAC'ed out all the time.


http://www.homeinbrevard.com/Blog/?p=61

No comments: