Monday, September 21, 2009

Win Some, Lose Some

That was my motto by the end of the weekend.

This Sunday's past, was the Dual Conference race hosted by App State. Pretty stoked about racing since it is probably the two strongest conferences in the nation matching up. The XC was pretty sweet, there was like 50 guys lined up, too bad it wasn't a SERC race could have won some good cash. Haha, just kidding biking racing is not about making money, something that you should really learn if you have not.

Back on track, I did fairly good. Well I placed where I wanted to place in the XC if you can figure that out by going off my previous post. The slalom went good too, I kind of forgot my baggies up at the condo so I had to make do with a baggie T and some lyrica shorts. Looked awesome. Qualied and finished 13th. So some good efforts there too.

Downhill was cancelled because of rain and fog but they still held the short track in this big grass field. It was amazing and I got my butt kicked which sucked and pissed me off immensely. But you'll have that with crappy weather and what not. I was pretty bummed about missing out on another win but I won the man's race and not the little side show that they call short track.

This weekend is our home race in Brevard. Not super stoked about it right now considering that it's been raining for a week straight. Looks like I'm racing Downhill this weekend so I went out and hike the track in the rain and found some sweet sneak lines. I might even hit the World Cup line. Probably not though. I'm not a huge fan of jumping where I can't see the landing. And I'm not really good at jumping...yet.

Well sorry, I was trying to make this post a little more interesting but I'm literally falling asleep. I'm hoping to take some sick pictures tomorrow. We shall see eh?

Oh and by the way, if some one want to be really nice to me (great idea for a birthday present)they could get this on a shirt for me. I would rock it to bed.
Don't sink America.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

man don't stress that line you can see the landing just fine once your in the air.