Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Doing Things Differently

Well, um...let me start off by saying that I hope my parents don't read this one. I'm definitely not studying for this huge test tomorrow and instead, stealing music off the internet and playing on Facebook and other such bad things that they should not know about.

Now, granted the Saint and I studied for like two hours this morning and I've probably done another hour by myself in the last three hours I've been "studying". So give me a little bit of credit will ya?

So yeah I was getting a little bored so I decided to write a quick post. I've been thinking of a special "event" this weekend. I'm sure you guys can guess what it's going to be but I'll try to leave it a surprise. It's something to wear.

Dude I'm going to have some wicked back problems when I get older. It's going to be awesome, I'm much more worried about slouching around and looking cool instead of sitting up straight. Bummer, whatever. I'll just take that devil may care attitude of "the youth" these days. Right?

I'm hurting for some more music too. I added like 50 new songs in the last day or so but none of them are that good. They were more for those people that I hang out with that want to hear that song. Not pleasurable for me but if it makes other people happy then so be it. Ya falla?

Hey for those of you who are tripping because I'm going off on some strange thoughts, you can just return yourself to the top of the page and read the description of my blog. This is what it says (and I quote): "This is where Tristan Cowie, aka Captain America, aka Pink Booties, aka Special T, aka Trash Can dumps his thoughts and mountain bike race reports on the world." So there.

Awesome! I just found some more Destiny Child music. Sick!
Gotta go bras, I need to commit more felonies. Oh yeah, to all of those who read my blog and have one of their one, you should up date...I'm getting bored.

I'm going to give you some ideas for my secret. But don't take it that far, remember I've worn it before.

I miss Tim Horton's.
T



2 comments:

Matt St. Marie said...

Are you wearing a Baywatch style bikini??? Cause that would be awesome.

And I just got called out, I guess I should blog...

Anonymous said...

helfdycle, clomid online appodsDiaro, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Norsassothkit
23