Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hundreth

Wow this will be number one hundred. Kind of cool, definitely not something to write home about which is why I'm writing these some what non-existent people who read my blog.

Anyway, it's taken me a while to write all those posts but I figured that it would take me longer than what it has. Weird.

So I almost forgot to tell everyone about my trip. Yeah I said that I was going to Germany in May. Well, I have to go now because we bought the tickets last night. I'm going to be flying into Frankfurt Germany on May 6th. We're driving down to Kirchzarten, Germany after we get there. Kirchzarten is in the Alps right here. Supa sick. The weather looks decent for the moment, not as nice as back home but close. I'll be there for about three weeks coming back on the 25th. We're doing three races there, two "Swiss Biker Cups" and one smaller race on the last weekend. I'm pretty stoked about it and I just need to finish some projects for school and I'll be ready to peace out and head on.

Right now, I'm chilling in GA waiting for the time to slip by. I'm meeting some people in Winder where we are riding and then heading over to Athens to watch the the Twilight Crit race downtown. Sunday, the gang is racing the SERC race in Winder at Fort Yargo and coming back to Brevard that night. Everything's awesome and yeah....not much else going on. I figured that I might use this weekend to get caught up with everything because next week is going to be straight pinned. Anyway, later nerds.

No comments: