Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gagets

Yo, so it's been a little bit since my last post. Once again, I figured I might slow down a bit and make each post a little bit more interesting. This hasn't really happened yet, but I have had more stuff to write about.

If you happened to see my last post you know that I have posted a blog from my phone. I was a little worried that I might have to switch to Twitter for instant posts but now I don't have too. I am very content. I'll probably use it mostly for updating race results on the fly with having to jump on the computer which will be nice. So you can stop making fun of me now.

Um...what else, the past weekend was Easter which I forgot about. Not the easter part but the whole bit about not having school on Monday. Would have been a good weekend to go home if I was prepared. Whoops. Yeah this shows the quality of Brevard College students. Instead of having Good Friday off like everybody else, we have our Good Friday on Monday not like everyone else. Dumb. But whatever, I'm not complaining too much because I got out of school for a day. It was real nice.

Wow, I just wasted most of that paragraph talking about school, not good. Instead of going to school I rode, big surprise right?

Did some testing on Saturday, found out how slow I was; practiced some skillz in the afternoon. Rode on Sunday with the Tamer, and that Punky kid as well as my better half, no not my wife duh. The sister. And Monday was raining all day so I went for a ride anyway and slid around a lot. I need some spikes if it continues to rain this much. I built some new super scary, super sketchy lines on Upper Sycamore. You probably won't be able to find them because I totally sprinkled leaves over them. Haha.

...Um...schools coming to a close soon, well like four?? weeks. And I have a ton of stuff to do before that happens. I did get selected for this whole like U23 development camp in Germany that starts the first week in May and goes until the end of May. And with that means I have to do more work to get everything ready to go before the end of the semester.

That's all that's been really happening. We have the collegiate road race conference champs this weekend in the local 828. If your in the area and don't know about the race you should totally come by and check it out. It's awesome. Sunday we are having the crit race downtown. We will hopefully represent and do lots of work.

I leave you with some inspiring movies about the people who know how to do work. Way better than anyone else does.

One and Two.

1 comment:

JTC said...

Dude! Huge Congrats about the European Vacation. I will live vicariously through you! Thats Awesome! I could probably fit into a piece of add-on luggage....