Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Long

Well I wasn't going to write another before I left but I needed something to do so I added some more. The last week of camp is over and I'm pretty happy about it, it's a bummer because it was a good time in between all the bad times and crazy kids

I've still got a few more hours before I leave for the ATL and the plane that is waiting there. I still haven't finished packing yet. Probably should get on that.

I'm fumbling with stuff to write about, but I'll have something soon. There's a double meaning to that one, but you won't be able to figure it out.

Anyways, before I start making more of a fool than I already am I'm signing off. But I'm leaving you with some amazing movies. The first one is the definition of super pumped. The second is so incredibly exciting I just had to go out and buy a leaf blower. Thank you buddy, it was all you.








How to Buy a Leaf Blower -- powered by eHow.com

No comments: