Thursday, August 19, 2010

Movie Medley

So yeah, this one is a pretty short since I'm off to old college life again. This will be the last time I'm off, pretty weird, it really goes by too fast. Pretty soon I'll have to break down and find a real job, bummer.

Anyway, here's a link for my facebook album of the rest of the pictures of the vacation. Also, some footage of number 7 rearranging some berms, even more clips of my all time favorite race the Air Downhill, and a "sic" rider giving some lessons in scrubs.

All I can say is I'm ready to do some homework.



http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048968&id=1116960092&l=d3c692d6e7






GT Webisode #1: Crankworx with Mick and Kevin - More Mountain Bike Videos




Well, I was poking around looking for more blog material the other day and I stumbled across this picture. He looks SO upset I just had to include it. Must have been those big shoes......


Let me hear the ping....
T

No comments: