Thursday, April 29, 2010

In Flight

So I'm in Washington, but when you read this i'll probably be some
place else. Don't really know where though. I'm wayyy to cheap to payb
for the over priced Internet at the airport so I'm writng this while
waiting for the flight.

Typing on my touch kind of sucks so if I have some errors forgive me.
Or not as like half of the three people who read my blog love to do.
Quick recap on the trip. Left school yesterday afternoon And drove to
Winston Salem to hit it up with T-Money and a night of madness. Haha
not really just some good times packing bikes and catching up on gossip.

Went for a quick ride this morning around town. Saw some pretty rad
houses some people winston are high rolling. Packed up the bikes and
headed over to RDU for a quick puddle skip over to Washington. We fly
out at ten and get into Germany at around lunch tomorrow.

Then it's straight to Belgium for the first race where I'm hoping to
find some Internet and post this one. It's also really hard to find a
dang outlet for my phone on airports too. FYI. Dude they'd better have
some food for me as soon as I sit down because I'm starving.

Oh well America, I gonna miss you guys, keep it pinned all the way so
it's TAC'd out.

Late, T. Cowie's out.

No comments: