Friday, April 30, 2010

Houffalize

Got in the belgium today. Pretty good place a little hillier than
Germany. We have a pretty cool set up outside of town it's about 20
minutes into houffalize and about 40 back since it's all uphill on the
way out. No Internet at the place were staying at so I'm writing this
on Wednesday At least I think it's Wednesday I'm definetly still on
American time.

Rode the course today. Good world cup course I guess. All up or down
with like zero flat. Some little fun spots on the downhill but nothing
too special.

So yeah racing in few days so just hanging out and some short rides on
the plan. Hopefully head back into town soon so I can post this one
too. Took some pictures but can't really upload them yet so you'll
have to wait I'm sure you guys are pretty bummed out about that.

Hope everything is going swell back in the us of a. Going to see if I
can get the throttle suck wide on Sunday. Sorry Rimmer the start is on
pavement so I can't pull a trademark if you know what I mean.

Lata,
T

1 comment:

The Hoo said...

GOOD LUCK! remember: if you get top 20, the saint will win road nats. deal.