Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bad Dreams

So last night I had a really bad dream. I was in Europe and I found out that I had forgotten all of my tires/clothes/equipment back home. Not good. Then I woke up. Hahaha. Good times eh?

How are things going for ya 'merica? Looks to be a pretty nice day out at least for a little while longer. Oh well, if it rains that just means that no body will be out on the trails except me that is.

One last weekend in the states means a fully wide open weekend. I just took a final yesterday and I have another one tomorrow night with the rest on Monday. Yay! And people wonder why I'm not racing this weekend. The nice thing is I don't have class on Monday. I'm done dude. I'm out. But fitting in my weekly hang out time is going to be tough.

It just started to rain in B-town so that's my cue to go ride. As Chinese Dinna Man shows us, you can go just as fast in the wet as in the dry.

Pretty lame post but I'll add some pictures that have been sitting around on my computer.






Keep it tac'd 'merica.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

aaahhahhahahahaha i didn't know flatbills and trainers were compatible thats awesome. Go fast, take chances, kick ass.

these colors don't run!!!!!!