Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Obligatory New Years Post

Howdy folks,
Been awhile, well not really but I need some small talk to start this post. Hope alls well with everybody around, since it's all good with me.

So I went up to the 828 for the last few days to ride around a bit on those wonderful roads. I ended up picking wrong weekend to go up since it's was just above freezing the whole time. Awesome. I had some miserable rides but got in some good training.

I actually locked myself out of my house which was fun too. But not really. I finally got in after spending a few days in Hendersonville. So yeah, a word to those who haven't done that before, don't do it. It's bad.

Ummm...yeah the only reason I'm posting this is because I have some more movies for you guys to watch. Oh yeah, I've got to say some stuff about what I'm doing next year. Good question. Plan A=win stuff. Plan B=have fun. Plan C=uhhh...hopefully I don't get to Plan C.

Uhmerica, have a good 2010.

Oh yeah, the second movie is mostly the Bromont downhill track. Pretty cool seeing it in the fall with the leaves and stuff.



John Lefrancois Promo 2009 from Vincent Allard on Vimeo.

No comments: