Friday, December 18, 2009

Goodies

Morning everybody!

How's it all going? Things are cold and slightly wet down here in north, northern Georgia. Since I guess Thomaston is North Georgia? Who knew??

Things are rolling along pretty swell, I've been hanging out at the house for almost a week since I got out of school. Been working on some projects here and there. I was going to rent a bobcat and fix up the road but it turns out that it's going to be a bit too expensive, maybe over the summer though. Haven't ruled it out yet. I've also been painting my room, just white right now but it's a good change from the turquoise color it was. Maybe add some decorations or something. Maybe a national champion jersey or two on the walls...haha.

I might have been riding and such, not really sure how much I can say considering that anyone and I do mean anyone can read this blog. Let's say I'm doing some super secret training.

Looks like I'll be up in North Kack next week. Well, I'll take that back since it IS next week. I'll probably be up there on Tuesday or Wednesday ready to ride. I've almost got my races for next year finished up. Still waiting to hear back on dates and stuff so I probably won't announce the entire thing for a little bit longer. I'm also waiting to hear back from some sponsors and people, but that probably won't happen until closer to February or something. Hopefully mid-January but I know that's not going to happen.

So yeah, just been hanging out and doing some small jobs around the house and maybe riding once or twice a week. It's been good and relaxing so far. Not a super interesting post but that's why I added some stuff.

For the past couple of weeks I've been gathering up some good movies, pictures and sites that you guys might like. Enjoy them all.

Some funny comics, movies etc. from those Brits.

Don't really see the point with this because....



...this guy is going to take it again. Do WORK!


And last but not least, this is my boy: Dan the P. Ennis.


Later Amurica.

No comments: