Saturday, January 2, 2010

A1

No. No not that A1. Come on St Marie. Silly boy.



I'm talking about A1 as in Anaheim One. Or the official start to the 2010 supercross season. Where have you guys been? Living under a rock. Probably. At least you don't live in the middle of nowhere like my parents. I finally rode out to service yesterday and had my phone ringing for like ten minutes. So yeah, sorry about that.

Well the primary purpose of this post was to post some movies, for you people into motos, so you could get ready for the big night on Saturday. Not a lot of stuff has been happening other than me just searching for moto movies on youtube.

Ummm..Chaput came over yesterday and we did downhill runs for like an hour. It was pretty sweet scoping out some new lines and ideas for my course. Good times had; hanging out and riding as always.

I had a pretty good time here at home over break. The parents didn't get too annoying although I still have a few more days with them and I got in a ton of riding. Oh wait shouldn't have said that. Umm... never mind, no not really any riding at all. Hehe. I almost finished painting my room, made some amazing coffee (found a new fav in Sumatran), hung out with some people in town, and went to bed at 10:30 on New Years. So yeah, successful break from school and the normal routine.

I don't want to keep you from your precious working time or relaxing time too much longer so I'm signing off Amurica. Remember that it all goes down at 10 on ESPN. Enjoy.


Somebody's been doing a little bit of work. Check those triple, triples.




I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!