Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend off?

That's what I thought at least. I've been busy since that "off weekend" at the Swank. Long story short, the Swank filled up and I missed my chance to race. At the same time I managed to come down with some wimpy sickness. Nothing major, just a sore throat and stuffy nose for a week. Still can't get rid of the cough though, that sucks. Unfortunately (this is where a sarcasm font would come in handy)that bit of sickness wiped off the rest of fitness I had left over from nationals. It's pretty funny how much you slow down from just a few days off the bike. Too much.

Willmurr and Timmy both had some sick rides and held it down for me instead. Big props to them, as well as the King doing what he does best throwing down and trying to fight off the toughest competitor of them all, age.

And yes, I totally forgot to post the pictures from Cali like I said I was going to. My b. This is going to be a short post because I can't really say anything about my plans for next year. I've got some stuff planned, but I can't really tell anyone about it until it's finalized, you know.

In the meantime, I should probably do another shout out to Wes D. He has helped me out a ton ever since I met him and he keeps helping me. So this video is kind of for him. It's amazing, kind of like what this guy is to free running, the KOP is to free riding.




Haha, awesome. Now on to the pictures.

The Crew


The Crib



Sick pictures




Sleep tight 'merica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.