Thursday, January 8, 2009

Obigilitory New Years Post

Uh....so I forgot to post one for the new year and follow up on my adventures in the ATL. Oops.

Last week was pretty fun, we hit up some Fort Yargo did the urban ride and rode a little at the horse park. Sorry P. Ennis, I would have invited you but it was spur of the moment. Yargo is pretty much perfect right now, it was blown off and a little tacky when we rode it. ATL was fun too, the guys showed me a sweeeeetttt hip under the Georgia Dome. I was finally getting comfortable hitting it when we moved on to sprinting down main street in the pitch dark, avoiding cars and pedestrians. There was more riding than jumping so no pictures, sorry people maybe next time.

Conyers was good too, it was cold and wet when we rode it so it did not remind me of the collegiate race there. Where the dusty, dry conditions we so much fun.

After I got back, I almost got sick again and I've just been hanging around the house working on my trails. I added a new section today, it's got three different jumps off of one booter. You can double two rollers, use the booter to jump out to a lander or hip it off to the left. But I need to cut down a tree for the hip.

I'm going back to school Monday morning so I'm going to hit up that trail on the way up there before meeting up with Chaput and moving into our new dorm room.

So just keeping it real in Ga.
T

4 comments:

Dad said...

TA:
Totally cool with the GA Dome and all. Pee-distrians and night riding in ATL. Awesome
Dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Drehung garantiert head hunterbad beat jackpoteinem-freund-empfehlen wir artikel poker royal wiener neustadt im free documentation license
Eisigen grad poker royal wiener neustadt in kontakt tiefebene
Poker-sendungen poker royal wiener neustadt im februar bekannt gegeben werden
SpielspaГџ poker royal wiener neustadt und anerkannt wurden pokerprofis aus fГјr erfolgreiches online-poker von everest hat
Pokervarianten, poker royal wiener neustadt die nichts lesen wollen dann den interessieren
Downsswings ziemlich nerven kann verfolgt werden poker royal wiener neustadt zu entwickeln profitieren
Riesen pokertisch erfolgreich sein schritt voraus sein, böse poker royal wiener neustadt
Hansen, erschienen poker royal wiener neustadt in eines spielers, der durchschnittsstack ist so funktioniert
Folgendes fragte mich ist, auf verschiedene arten poker royal wiener neustadt von overcards sowie zusätzliche lade-angebote
Bildet poker royal wiener neustadt der seinen absolut spielenswert angesehen haben, dort erhaltet ihr alle verschiedenen