Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Mouse That Died

Yeah, so like I totally ran over a mouse on my way to the parkway today. It made a little bump and a squeak. I'm actually not really sure if it did die but getting ran over probably wasn't comfortable.

Sorry I'm still working on reports for Dahlonega and Conyers. I've been really, really busy training, racing, doing school work, doing work in general, and hanging out.

The short story of Conyers is that I made up for Dahlonega by taking the short track and the xc but missing the TT by just a few seconds.

This weekend is the conference champs and the just three years old Brevard College is leading the team rankings going into the race. In fact we are on top of all the individual standings except the men's gravity so those guys need to do some more work. Haha, just kidding.

Anyway, I'm going to go to sleep right now and rest the legs for this weekend. I cleaned out the throttle last race so this one should be good.

Later, Tristan

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

point made-work done.