Thursday, September 4, 2008

Squishing Tomatoes

Since I really have nothing to do before class on Tuesdays and Thursdays I figured I might sit down and write another blog or two. On those days I have to get up at 7:30 for my 8:30 class. I don't have to but it makes things a little easier.

Everybody has been asking about what I've up to, nothing new for me but I'll try to tell you about it.
Classes started last Wednesday and since then I've been trying to get back in the groove. It's gotten off to a rocky start but I'm nailing things down with in a week. To help all the craziness of the first few weeks is collegiate mountain bike racing.

Our first race is this weekend at ETSU, it's not far but to save money we're driving up Saturday morning so we have to get up at like 5. Not too bad. I race at 9 and sit around the rest of the day to rest for the XC on Sunday. The legs are feeling pretty good, so I'll see what I can do.

Class sucks, right now I'm mostly working on my general ed requirements so pretty much all of my classes are extremely boring. This blog is more for the people who aren't really into bikes and just want to find out what I've been up to.

No comments: