Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hands Are Tied

Dude so like what’s up?

Oh yeah, I guess you should be asking me that.

So, I’ve been working on this paper for my observation practicum. Believe me; you do not want to know what that is. The point is that I’m trying to waste time and not work on it so I’m writing a blog.

Sorry everybody, I told you that I was going to show up for the Fontana race but I decided to stay in Brevard for a few more days. After the natty trip I came back home and hung out for a week before going back up to Brevard and completing my observation/internship thing. And I thought I had to go back home to get my wisdom teeth taken out, but it turns out that it was just a filling. Bummer. I really need to get my wisdom teeth taken out for collegiate nationals, save some grams there.
So, I came back on Monday and have been hanging out and working on my trails. And of course working on my paper.

Get this; the SECCC (South Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference) does not have a website. Instead they have a “yahoo group” so in order to be part of that group you send an email to the administrator and they click the accept button. Easy right? Well, that administrator person, whomever they be has not accepted me, so I’m stuck. I cannot access the race schedule, the race results, and the fascinating forum. So, I would put up the new races for you guys to look at but I can’t. I’m sorry, lodge your complaints with the SECCCCCCCCCCCC website/yahoo group. Thanks.

Oops, I have to go make supper for my wonderful parents, who have agreed to let the Brevard Cycling team stay at the house for the North Georgia race so I have to be really, really nice to them for like 2 months.

No comments: