Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally

Wow, I'm finally done with mid terms, a really hard training block, and eating my waffle this morning. I'm in a pretty good mood too, although I almost fell asleep in class this morning. The mid term grades came out today and I didn't do as bad as I expected so I'm pretty stoked about that. They're not great, but not terrible.

I'm sorry I've been so bad about posting new blog, but I've been really busy the last two weeks. I've had a to do a ton of stuff for school and train on top of that. So in order to make it up to you guys I'm going to do a ton of rides this week and take as many pictures as I can. I'm not entirely sure how to post pictures yet but since everybody else is doing it I don't think it's too hard.

So I'm going to have to go to class, but I promise that I'll work on updating a little more this week and look for pictures.

I hope Towelie is still my friend....

No comments: