Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bike Game Dates

Here it is:



Date Event Location

March 30th GSC 1, Macon, GA (Arrowhead)??
April 6th SERC 2, Tsali, NC
April 13th GCS 2, Columbus, GA
April 27th Greenbrier Challenge, Frederick, MD
May 4th SERC 4 Ducktown, TN
May 17th 12 Hrs of Tsali, NC
May 18th Stump Jump, Spartanburg, SC??
May 25th SERC 5 Farmington, GA
June 1st Bump and Grind, Pelham, AL
June 8th GSC 5 Ellijay, GA
June 15th SERC 6 Clemson, SC
June 22nd GSC 6 TBA
June 29th SERC 7 Chattanooga, TN (Raccoon Mountain)
July 12-13th NMBS 5 Windham, NY
July 20th US National Championships Mt. Snow, VT
July 26-27th SERC 9 Fontana, NC
August 3rd GSC 8 Macon, GA (Pig Trail)??
October 24th-26th Collegiate National Championships



So that's what I'm doing this year, awesome huh?
Some I'm not quite sure yet and they have question marks beside them if you couldn't figure that out.

I will also be doing several colleigate MTB races in the fall and I do not have those races yet so...
I might hit up some Greenville road races like last year, I will let you know what's going down before the date in question.

I've got some other stuff to get done right now so...Jackass 2.5 sucks

Never, ever watch it.

T

No comments: