Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still Alive

For those of you who don't know, I have just returned from my death bed. Not really. I'm sure that's what Chapy thought though. From Wednesday afternoon to lunch time on Friday I only came out of my dorm room once. I got da flu. It sucked. Let's leave it at that.

In other news, I signed with Fox Racing Shox and they are hooking me up with some sick forks. I also came home this weekend to visit the parents and watch Dad eat his blue berry cobbler right off his salsa and chips. Awesome.

Ah, that was the other thing I was going to tell you. Many people have been asking me what is up with the whole "Rush Limbaugh is a Real Man" thing. Last year when Tasha and I were driving to or from (can't remember which) a race in Florida we saw a bill bord with the saying on it. The funny part about it is that it was totally cereal. It was like one of thoes God one's where it reminds you that you have to hang out at his house, which is lame-no beer, no food, and no strippers; before you go to the "game" which is even worse. Don't even get me started on football. Football is like having your eyelids chafed, it's like...nevermind.

Anyway, because Rush Limbaugh is one of the biggest PABs I that I've never met, I figured that anyone who thinks that he's a "real man" probably had some trouble passing the Georgia High School Graudation Tests. So now it's my slogan. And I will add him to my growing list of Really Strange People I Don't Like. He fits in just behind professors, but above other radio talk show hosts-that's a pretty big area, I need to narrow it down a bit.

More news, I have a new friend! Yay! I just found out that he is a deciated reader of my blog-I hope-and a really nice guy in person. Everybody knows him, he lives in Colorado and he travels all over the world. Say hello to.....Towlie!

That's all for now. I'll probably write some more soon, but I need to pack up and drive back to the 828 tonight.

Late.










No comments: