Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good News...well sort of

Good news is that I finally got a camera so I can start taking pictures of things and post them on my blog. Cool huh?

Bad news is that it's been raining for the last couple of days and I have nothing to take pictures of.

Christmas was good, I got pretty much everything I wanted except a new Lambo. The best thing about this Christmas was the fact that I could actually use everything they gave me. In the past my parents have given me paper clips, staples and bulk notebook paper. Awesome.

Christmas is a long word and pretty hard to spell so I'm going to switch to x-mas. X-mas had a strange feeling this year. It was the first time my family wasn't together. Tash was in Boulder and flew to Scotland X-mas day. Weird. We would have a whole schedule on x-mas day, when we were going to open presents, when to eat our special breakfast of chocolate chip muffins, when to open the stockings etc. We still had our stocking opening after Mom and Dad got me up at the friggen crack of dawn-8 o'clock. And we still had our breakfast of muffins but it felt different when I had no one to race against when I opened my presents.

I wasn't sad or lonely but I knew this was a part of growing up and one day I wouldn't be there for Christmas. I hope Tash is having fun in Scotland, I haven't heard anything from her so I'm guessing she's not dead.

Anyway, enough of the depressing stuff. I changed some stuff on my blog, namely adding a picture at the top of the page. I think it's pretty cool but you folks are the ones who read the blog so let me know what you think.

Still waiting on some more sponsorships letters to come in so I still have no idea who or what I will be riding for next year. Right now I'm having fun at my house, enjoying my four week long break and downloading illegal music. Fun, fun.

It seems like it's been raining every day I'm off work. Screw you God. Him and I do not have a pleasant relationship since I was six. I woke up early that morning and prayed for a Playmobile Pirate Ship. Yeah uh..it never came. Ever since then He and I have been sworn enemies. He was there before the short track national championships and told the guy in front of me to push me out of the race. He was at the 4-H competition a few years ago and convinced the judges that Bond's presentation was better than mine.

The only time that I have done good was when the devil parted the waters. When I won the Pro race at Ducktown, God made me burp air out of my tire but the devil made sure that I was able to hold off the other riders and win.

The bottom line is this: God made the mountain, the Devil created the bike.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww..you miss Tasha!! HEHEH. Ok, I will sorta stop being a stalkerish bff of your sis and leave your blogs alone--you can clearly tell that I'm using my Vandy time to good measure (yea, right!).

Why are you all scratched up in your blog pics? It's kinda hardcore.