Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crack is bad

Wow! Sorry about the last post. I just reread it and noticed how bad it was. Either I was on crack or just sleepy or probably...on crack.

I just finished writing another proposal to another sponsor who probably doesn't care whether I die tomorrow of cancer, he's definitely not getting this deal. So, I'm in a writing mode. I've started typing a lot more in college, I guess you have to. The proffs are like: five pages typed tonight-even though I don't have you until next week, you need to run by my office and lemme see it. Ok, proffs are really strange people and I think I'll add them to my list of Really Strange People I Don't Like. Along with docs and dentists.

Man I totally had my tires replaced today-on my car mind you, not the bike, I can still do those by my self St. Marie. It kinda sucks now because I can't drift around corners but it dose help that I can get enough traction to slow down a hundred feet before a red light rather than a mile back.

It's really, really cold in my room so I think I might go to bed if either: global warming starts now or I find something actually interesting to type about.

I feel pretty good. A little sleepy, but content. That will probably change when I get my grades tomorrow. Maybe my parents will resist killing me until after Christmas. I hope so. Perhaps if I buy mom a bunch of candy and dad a truck load of bird seed they will forgive me.

Um...yeah it's almost midnight. Which wouldn't be that big a deal but my training starts Monday so I should probably get more sleep. Peace.

What Would Jon Dalman Do??

No comments: