Friday, January 11, 2008

This is going to be a interesting post. I can't say anything yet until I figure out exactly what's going on.

So....
I've been talking to some guy that could give me some sponsorship for this year. It sounds good but we need to finalize it first. In other news I did sign with another sponsor but I will announce all my 2008 sponsors in a few weeks.
I have a clothing sponsor and I am still waiting on a bike, wheel, tire, and probably another sponsor.

Nothing is for sure, but it feels really nice to start talking to people. I thought that I wasn't going to get anything from anyone for a while but thanks to somebody I now have a good chance at getting a great sponsorship from somebody.

With that announcement I'll probably post my 2008 races. I'm not completely sure I'll do all of them but I'll will do most of them.

Anyway, I'm pretty relaxed finally and check back soon for the sponsor stuff. I can say that I'm working on my kit for next year and it's going to look freaking sweet. I will say that I will be super, ultra sexy.

I'm trying not to be conceited or anything but when I roll up to the line you will know who I am.

Word.

Late

No comments: