Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beach House

Jjjjusttt kickin it! Hanging out in Panama City in a sick beach house. Wish I was on va ka instead of working but just being here is pretty cool. I'm in Florida for a Carmichael Training Camp for the Ironman Panama City. Looks like a pretty cool course, went out and drove the running course this morning and found a suitable place for a field test. Something where we can take the athletes out and test them to get a baseline measurement of fitness.

The athletes don't get here until mid day tomorrow and it will be full on from there. Three days of intense training to help these people prepare for the Ironman.

But anyway, I'm getting some good hang out time at the house. And some thinking time too. I know I'll sound like a broken record that's been drinking some kool aid but different sports are interesting. Different sets of challenges.

Also been thinking about next year...

That's all for now I guess. Apparently I do this a lot but I mostly wrote this post to add this movie. If James Stewart ever needs a second job I think he could be a mail man cause he's hauling it.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000115432/news/james-stewarts-new-ride/

10-4
T

No comments: