Friday, December 12, 2008

Well...

I should probably start this off on a higher note because I'm about to be really complaining. I've still been not writing my blogs because I suck and I'm really lazy. I'm so lazy I'm skipping eating food to study and write this blog. Not really. Eating would be soooo much better than what I'm doing right now.

I could go into details on the paper I'm writing but you really don't want to know about. Whatever. I'm going to start complaining.

In my several hours of surfing the web every day, I was perusing a fellow racers blog. In it he was talking about the race he was promoting. He named a few people who had agreed to show up and throw down. I told him that I was going to show and hopefully make things interesting. Well, he named off some favorites in this blog and he didn't even mention me. Punk. He put down "*********" and the "******" team and even some dude named "***** *****". Let me first say that I'm not trying to say that I'm really fast or whatever, but I'd like to think that I'm decently fast. But he had the nerve to list "*********" and not me.

Let me just say that I'm tried to getting beat by certain people and next year those people need to watch out because I'm bringing the rain.

I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.