Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Speed Up to Catch Up

So, it’s been a while since we’ve met.

Well, not really. Considering that I can’t see you or that you can see me but you understand. Much of interest has happened in the time from my last post. I went home. That was a task in itself because the roads were very, very wet. And uh…I’ve been hanging out with the parents for the past few days. Somewhere along the way I managed to pick up some virus and it held me up for a couple of days. I didn’t really get sick but it was other “stuff”. We’ll leave it at that. Nasty.

In the meantime, I washed my bikes and rode them a bit here and there. I was hoping to be pumping out miles and hours on the road bike but I’m stuck taking care of Mom after she recovers from her foot surgery. Yes, she has these things called bunions and they are not cool because they make the ball of your foot swell up and stick out. Mom is now bunion free.

I’m writing this on Christmas day, rather the night after Christmas. I probably won’t be able to post this for a while because I haven’t got the home wireless working yet so this blog (on my laptop) will be posted when I get service on this thing. I got some good stuff for Christmas, nothing too big except for a new camera that I didn’t really ask for but got so I guess I’ll have to start putting it to good use.

In my spare time I’ve been thinking about the upcoming year. Trying to figure out how to pay for all this travel and racing that I’m planning to do and all the stuff I still need to do.

Well that’s all I can think of right now, I’ll probably write more after this weekend. It should be good.

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.