Sunday, April 27, 2008

Medical Doctor (MD) Update

Yo, it's pretty late so this post is going to be pretty short.
T-had decided not drvie the whole way back to the 828 so we're holed up in a hotel some where in VA.
The race went ok, to make a long story short, I flatted on the first lap and had to throw a tube in my rear wheel. I got passed by the entire Pro and half of the Semi-Pro fields. So the rest of the race was spent chasing the leaders. I was about to pack it on the 2nd lap, but I figured it would be good training so I stuck in. Picked off a few more riders and ended up 8th out of 15 ish. Not bad, but think of what I could have done if I was in the front.

I got a little bit of money so that made me happy but the fact that the UCI status was only for the junior race did not. (more on that later).

Anyway I do have some pictures, they mostly suck but whatever. The Saint is brushing his teeth so I'd better sign off.

No comments: