Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ramdom Stuff and SERC Athens

I haven't posted anything in a while so I better do something to catch up.
Don't have a ton of time to write so I'll try to finish some time in the near (far) future

Athens went really good, attacked from the start and soloed for a lap with Rober Marion chasing me down, I grabbed his wheel for the 2nd lap and about half way through I dropped my chain. Had to stop and put it back on and I tried chasing but I crashed
3rd lap I was down about 20secs chased for the whole lap and missed out on another hundred bucks for first. Bummer.
But I did beat Ryan Woodall and Andy. And I'm ranked number one expert in the nation
boom daddy

up coming stuff, Friday I leave for Maryland and a NRC race come back some time Monday

the week end after it's Ducktown which I'd like to win since the course suits me-long climbs and decents
the weekend of the 12th is the Ranger Run at the ranger camp, this is my only "local" race so I have every intention to win it and show off to my friends and family who support me all year long

No comments: