Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday night in TN

Well, the ranger run was very anticlimactic. I was all ready to go at friggin 5 in the morning to the race and my friggin power goes off the night before the race. Woke up at 6:30 and by the time I got packed it was too late to get there.

Oh well, I had a nice, calm, relaxed breakfast and made a ton of coffee. I'm still running on that coffee actually. Drove up to the race, hung out with some folks and continued on my way to TN for the sista's commencement.

Got up here at about 2 o'clock-just in time for lunch with the family at a pizza place. After that I cursed around with Tash before going to Luke's party. He drove down to Chatta to get two kegs of beer. One was oatmeal porter and the other I don't know, but it was really good.

Now I'm sitting in Tasha's dorm room trying to get caught up on all the stuff I need to do. And I'm sleepy, I hope she dosen't mind my sweaty legs on her bed.

TC

No comments: