Friday, June 2, 2006

TNTts Chicopee

Thursday night I did the TNTts at Chicopee. I warmed up a little (about 10 min) and decided to use the first lap as a warm up/pre ride. I didn't have a good start as I missed my pedal but felt good the whole way round. As I came across the finish they yelled out my time but I didn't hear, my watch said 11:56. The second lap was too good when I flatted a quarter mile in, I had to run back to the car and fix it. By the time I got back to the start they were closed. So I was kinda pissed that I only got one lap. But I found out later that I was the fastest lap of the night and no else broke 12 minutes. I also found out that the course record is something like 11:30. That is totally breakable by me because I had no freaking idea where I was going. The last time I rode that trail was three years ago.

No comments: